4/3/09

"Some Shit"

Fillin in lines just to say I wrote
Finishin a book I don't wanna tote
Bullshittin shit and writin shit
Just to be like "I'm creatin' shit!"

With my jank ass paper
And my broke ass pens
Actin like words are my only friends.
"One more letter, just one more word"
I'm writing on logic running on "absurd"
(Flip!)
Another page
Completed as I scribble my passive rage
Of an ugly ass book coming first of all
When I learned that poetry was my call.
Keeping this up till I get somethin real to write
My own wake's dust I'm finna bite.
Etched in green
By a poet with body lean
Is shit on paper if you know what I mean...
(Lemonade break)

...Finished with the glass
Now back to a pad of shame, cuz this poem
Playin that game of
"Put it on paper, It'll come out right
You gotcha own style
It's gonna be tight!"

Yeah well it best be, that's all I know.
The back of my head's what I have to show
For the couple of days of watching the rain
With the flick of the pen another stanza slain.

Now that I've gotten that out the way, the next couple of tracks from my mind's album will probably have that bubblegum feel to them!

...Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment